Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Santa Barbara part 2

Outdoor bookstore, where we could have spent days browsing

Drawing competitions

Boogie Boarding
Body surfer, all suited up, bell bottoms courtesy of the Pacific

Searching for the Frisbee in the ocean, no luck finding it..

Surfer dudes
We spent the last week of June in the Santa Barbara area with the Severinghaus' family. Almost everyone was able to make it and we had a fun week of sun, sand, cloud, sight seeing, ice cream eating, yogurt sampling, shopping, eating, napping, playing with relatives, chatting and visiting, sipping fine wine, hot tubing, staying warm by the outside fire place, did I mention eating? and for some of us surfing... It was a week filled with joy and memorable moments that we will long cherish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm Rick Severinghaus In San Jose.
I'm a decendent of Johann Diedrich
of Germany. Are you living in Montery? I'd like to talk to you.
My phone is 408/972-2203 & my email
is dseveringhaus@gmail.com
Lets hear from you. Rick