Saturday, March 3, 2012

Artist

Noah decided to join me as I ran errands the other day. He knew we were heading to the local crafts store, and there he had spotted gorgeous wooden ships that he longed for. Coming with me, meant he could check them out, see if the ships were on sale yet and once again look them all over carefully just in case he would decide to purchase one.

I needed glue and other more mundane items and walked through the store while Noah viewed the ships. As I walked by one display unit, he came around the corner, and now his attention was on the bin in front of us, artist canvases. He brought two and a set of oil paints. Back home, he set out to paint a flower from a napkin and later on he painted a lemon tree and a Birds of Paradise bush. He takes his inspiration from items around the house and he is careful, meticulous and intentional in both brush strokes, layout and color scheme. Enjoy his work!

No comments: