Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lukas Letter of 2013



Lukas' Thoughts on the subject of 2013:
2013 was a fun filled year. Here are my 12 highlights of 2013 starting with January:
Our Swedish family came to our house for Christmas and New Years. We also had a fun time at a resort on the tropical island of Maui!
February:
All throughout February we attended our homeschool co-op and we ramped up practicing our memory work for Memory Masters!
March:
Pages of History was definitely my highlight of the year!
April:
My brother's birthday was most assuredly the highlight of
April.
May:
I got to travel with my Dad to Carl Junction, MO to see our grandparents,while my brother and my mom stayed back in Monterey!
June:
Packing packing and more packing. Then driving out of Monterey to Detroit.
July:
Spending the fourth of July with some dear friends in TN. Starting to look at houses was also a big step forward towards finding a house and moving in.
August:
Moving in to our new house and unpacking all the things I thought I could not live without except to find out otherwise!
September:
I really enjoyed the numerous building projects that we were working on, such as a desk for the office and my bed!
October:
My birthday was a highlight of October along with getting involved in Boy Scouts.
November:
Finding an old electric wheelchair to try to modify to use as a robot!
December:
I cherished the trip we made to see our Grandparents and family for Christmas, it was an unforgettable pleasure!
I hope that 2014 is even more fun than 2013!

No comments: