Friday, April 23, 2021

Family Hike

 We took advantage of the nice weather and headed out for a hike. Noah grabbed his bike, and the rest of us laced up our hiking boots. The goal was to explore the antennas at the top of the mountain - I must admit I could barely contain my excitement. Fortunately, someone had left the area in a hurry, so the gate was open, allowing for a complete and comprehensive exploration of the site. 

Reconnoitering made us thirsty, so the frozen piles of undisturbed snow on the side of the trail helped us refill the water bottles. 

Since Noah was biking, the weather was good, and I brought my camera; we took a few graduation photos as well. I cannot believe he is about to turn 18 and graduate. 
















A little chapel at the side of the road. You tack up a note on the inside wall if you want to reserve it. 



No comments: